Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Another month bites the dust!

January 25, 2016

Hello all! Can you believe that i've been out for 11 months already? I can't! I can't believe that I'm almost finished with my mission! Luckily I still have some time left though! :)

So this week, we used our "detective skills" to help find our neighbors dog. We were walking to go visit potentials, and I noticed some dog prints In the snow, and for some reason just kept analyzing them. Then, around the corner came a car asking if we saw a dog running around. We then started our hunt! I felt like such a detective because we were looking at all of the prints and seeing if they were iced over or not-- to see if they were fresh prints or not. We searched for an hour, and had no luck. We called them the next morning to ask if they found their dog, and they said she was locked in the garage. At least she was safe and we were able to help him! They every
appreciative!

Then, we were going to pick up a member to go to a lesson with us, and ended up being late because we helped dig a car out of the snow. His plow got stuck...ironic. Haha but, it was so great to help him out! I'm sure people driving by thought we were crazy climbing up on snow banks digging out a car in skirts! Haha that would have been cool to see, but it was so nice to do a couple random acts of service this week!

Missions are pretty great! I love it so much! I'll update you on our investigators next week! They're doing awesome, and we got a new investigator! Woo-hoo! The work is moving along!!

Keep PUSHing!
Sister Pierce



New bags...yes we got matching bags. 
I think it has really improved the comp unity though,since we got them! 
It's great!!


Tie dye shirts we made at district p-day.


Sister black's and my "hometown" shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment