Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sorry about Last Week!

January 18, 2016

I'm so sorry about last week! I really thought my Email sent. I'm trying to resend it, but it's not working right now... Hopefully this one sends! Sorry, but it'll probably be a short one too, because I'm starting to run out of time!!

But, is week we picked up a new investigator, Marc Hagerthy. He's pretty awesome. He already has a testimony about the Book of Mormon, and loves everything Christian. He just absorbed everything we taught
him, and he was so accepting! It kind of weirded sister black and I out. Most new englanders are not this accepting and open with religion, so we're kind of questioning his intentions, but I have faith that that are real and true!! Also, April is doing awesome! We read the Book of Mormon with her yesterday and she found connections with Lehi! So cool. I don't think I know anyone who has connected with Lehi. Pretty neat. Also, is week, we had a nor-Easter! It's a crazy fast storm that brings in snow suddenly. We started off with freezing rain--I had no idea that actually existed...that was pretty exciting to try and scrap off...not. Ha but then, we got about 5 inches of snow in about 2 hours. It was crazy!

Well, I hope you all have a great week! I'm sorry if this doesn't send this week...my internet keeps turning off...

Keep PUSHing!
Sister Pierce



Freezing rain on the car...crazy!



 And look what happened to both of our bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment