Wednesday, November 18, 2015

This week was spiritually stressful...

November 16, 2015

Hello!! So as the subject line reads, this week was pretty intense. It probably was the most stressful week of my life. No joke. On Monday, it was petty mellow, then Tuesday we went to the temple, then after that, the week got crazy. We had so much to do in prep for the baptism, and we were also going on exchanges. Wednesday was going to be Lorraine's baptism interview but her mom canceled it because she wasn't in a good mood. I was freaking out cause I was leaving for exchange, and was going to leave sister Lee with the most intense and
busy days this whole transfer. It turned out that we didn't go on exchanges, and we got the interview done Thursday instead, but that was also the first day we got to talk about the program in detail. That was 2 days before the baptism. Ridiculous. Sister springer also asked me to give the talk on baptism. I felt honored, but that also kicked the stress level up a little. We also ended up printing the programs like an hour before the baptism, when we were supposed to be filling the font... I'm  pretty sure sister Lee didn't know how to handle such a stressed out companion. I didn't even know how to handle myself. Luckily, everything worked out and the baptism was amazing! She was beautiful and was so prepared to make that covenant with the lord. We also had some stress Sunday with getting someone to confirm her, but that ended up working out at well, and it just proved
to me how much the adversary is apart of missionary work when someone is about to make the correct choice of being baptized, and how the lord is truly right there  helping us all along the way. We ended the week with a trio to the JSM and that was amazing! We brought a group of investigators with us and it was such a spiritual experience. Oh! We also had transfer calls. We were supposed to get called on Saturday, but they forgot to call us. So I was really stressing. We got a call Sunday morning right before church, and I found out that I'm being transferred and going to follow-up train a sister. Sister Lee will remain here as junior companion. Crazy week! Hopefully that
didn't stress you all out! Haha but I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have had to serve here In Bedford and get to know all of the amazing people here. I'm also grateful for the opportunity I had to train sister Lee even though it's been quite an interesting journey. Hopefully this next training experience is a good one!

I love you all! Enjoy your week!

Keep PUSHing!
Sister Pierce


Our full district! (Including the assistants)


Lorraine and Brother Colette


Lorraine after baptism with Mom, Grandma, Sister College, and Foxy 


Joseph Smith Memorial


Sister Lee, me and Elder Espinoza

No comments:

Post a Comment